DSA Admission Procedure
If you really want to become Class-1 officer in Indian Defence then go through the following procedure to take admission in India’s No. 1 NDA coaching Academy – Defence Services Academy, Shahapur
DSA Admission Procedure 2021
- Students are allowed to Pay the Fees in easy installments (up to 10)
- In order to confirm your admission, one must pay Rs.10,000 in our Bank Account via RTGS/NEFT and send the receipt of the same on whatsapp-7798644422.
Those who have done advance booking shall visit us after 10th exam at our Campus and go through an interview, after which the student will be admitted to our academy.
DSA Batch Selection Process
- Students must have a score of minimum 70% in their 10th Board Exams.
- Students have to appear for written exam or interview, on the basis of which the student will be selected.
- Selected students must pay registration amount of Rs. 10,000 for a provisional admission.
Age: 15-16 years
Passed ( OR Appeared Class X from Recognized School with minimum 70% marks
Maths, Science & English
- Original Copy of Class X Marksheet and T.C.
- Migration Certificate for CBSE/ICSE students.
Eligibility Certificate for State Board students (out of Maharashtra)
- UDISE Number of School in which studied Class X
- Aadhar Card Xerox (Students & Parents)
- Class X related documents Xerox (10 set)
- Student’s Passport Size Photo – 15
- At the time of admission, it is mandatory for the students to submit his original documents along with admission fee.
Admission Form must be filled properly as guided.
Apart from the admission fee, Other expenses like Stationery (Register, Textbooks, NDA –JEE related books), Dress Material (Academy, Military, Sports), Shoes, etc. and other recurring expenses (medical) must be paid by the parents. For this purpose, Parents must pay rs. 20,000 during the admission. The above mentioned supplies will be arranged by the Academy.
DSA – Class XI + XII (Science)
Group A – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology,
(General Group) English, Hindi
Group B – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Information Technology, English, Hindi
(Without Biology) (Note: Extra Fee must be paid if a student chooses IT over Biology
Group C – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology,
(Without Hindi) Information Technology, English
DSA, Shahapur Admission Process & Fee
Every year 10,000-15000 students appear for SPI Exam conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra. Only 50-60 students out of 15,000 are selected for the final exam of SPI. Only 10-15 students from Vidarbha are selected for SPI. In short, admission in SPI is very difficult.
- SPI is a government institute, yet it does not provide free education. Parents are required to pay the fees of 2 years during admission.
- Other Institutes in Maharashtra charge 5-6 lakhs for 2 years. DSA has the lowest and easy fee structure.
- 2 years fees of DSA includes the following:
- Class XI, XII College Fee
- Class XI, XII State Board Coaching
- Class XI, XII JEE Coaching
- Along with NDA Coaching, which includes NDA English, History, Geography, & General Knowledge Classes.
- Personality Development, English Speaking Communication & SSB Interview guidance is given by guest lecturers on Sundays.
- 2 Years Hostel Fee, Lunch & Dinner, 2 time breakfast, weekly laundry, daily room cleaning is all included in the fees.
- Parents are to look out for Class XI, XII textbooks, notebooks and uniform expenses.